What can I do?
What can I do to help improve Tucson’s 4-STAR sustainability rating?
Below are items within the STAR sustainability rating system for which Tucson received partial to no credit. These are also areas where the actions of residents can make a difference and enable Tucson to work toward the top 5-STAR rating.
The Rating System is divided into 7 thematic sustainability goal areas. Click on each to see how you can contribute to a higher sustainability rating for Tucson.
- Built Environment: Quality, Choice & Access Where We Live, Work & Play
- Climate & Energy: Increase Efficiency, Reduce Impact
- Economy & Jobs: Quality Jobs, Shared Prosperity
- Education, Arts & Community: Vibrant, Connected & Diverse Culture
- Equity & Empowerment: Inclusion & Access for All Community Members
- Health & Safety: Strong, Resilient & Safe
- Natural Systems: Protect & Restore the Resources of Life
Read More Here: http://www.tucsonaz.gov/sustainability/what-can-i-do